Thursday 8 September 2016

Hiwi The Kiwi Speech marks

Have you guys ever been fishing? I haven’t it is my first time I'm a bit frightened.  Well my family decided to go fishing on a Saturday afternoon I was trying to deny going but I would of been a spoiler so I went.


On our way to Mission Bay beach I was thinking what would it be like fishing. Like would the fish jump on the boat and bite,  a shark bump the boat and we all fall? I had no idea what it was going to be like. When I was going on to the boat it was wiggling because of the waves and I thought it was a fish so I jumped back onto surf.
I got on the boat at we went out of shore and we caught quite a lot of fish. My dad had got a really big fish. He said, “This is what we call fishing.”


I had remembered that Hiwi the kiwi came to Pt england school and said, “If you get a big fish it could have a baby,” he said. “That could be true so he safely put it back in the ocean.”


I also said to him “ Wash it in Sea Water.”


He said “ how do you know all of these stuff you have never been fishing.”


I said Hiwi the Kiwi came to our school.”


He said“ they have taught you right.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.