Wednesday 4 February 2015

Here is my holiday writing i hope you enjoy.


Have you been to rainbows end? Well on January the 30th it was my cousins birthday and her name was Jovana. She turned 10. Where we went for her birthday was Rainbows End.
We had lots of food and lots of ice cream and cake. When we finished eating we waited for 10 mins. Then we went to different rides. The first ride I went on was the log flume and then the Gold Rush and lots of others.


I went on the Stratos Fear and I was really scared.
After that I went on the fairfore. as soon as I got on it I got buckled then I started panicking. When we started to go up it felt like I could see the whole city but when we came down I felt exhausted. Then I went on the invader I really liked that one because


Me and my older sister went to the
kingdom for my nephew his name is Tyreece
he went on the train and he was crying for me then they stopped theride and he came of and we went to my family.

We packed up and we had got ready to go home. We had to catch the train but the alarm was going so we had to wait a while then we catched the train and my aunt picked us up then we went home and went to sleep. I felt so happy that was a really cool birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.