Wednesday 18 November 2015

Athaletics Day

Would you like to be in the best house colour for Athletics? While when you hear my best house colour you will probably wanna join in the Hokule’a group. Go Hokule’a go Hokule’a go.

Well Last Friday the 13th of November 2015 we had Athletics. I woke up the sun was rising up into the sky. I zoomed to my draw pulled my uniform out and went to have a shower. After my shower I went to get some money to buy me a good lunch and a nice refreshing drink.


When I had got to school I was filled with Excitement but I was also filled with nervous. I had realized it is as long as you try and have fun. If we try and have fun it will make you feel good. I tried and had fun I done really well in the first even.


Did you know we have to get points so our house colours can win. We have to earn points by coming 1st 2nd or 3rd. I bet Hokule'a got most of the points because they have the fast, sporty and some slow people.

I wonder what house colour came 1st. If I was you I would go in the hokule'a
house colour. I thought it was fun I felt Happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.