Thursday 15 October 2015

My Holiday Highlight

Wow can you believe that it has already been 3 terms gosh Well I sure can’t believe it .
as soon as the 12:30 bell had gone I was filled with excitement to have a good and the best holiday and a cool one. The last assembly in the afternoon had finished I could not wait to have a great holiday will you like to hear a little about it???


As soon as I got home I relaxed and said we have a big day tomorrow cause it is the first day of the holiday. Me and my sister Roseanne went to Panmure basin for a 3K run. At first I thought I could do it.


When we got there we only ran 2 and a half kilometers. I only got a little tired but I wanted to stop but my sister Roseanne said  “if you stop I will leave you here and you will have to find your own way home.”
So I tried so hard to keep up with her. When it was nearly at the end I was gonna stop but there was a big hill to go up then down.

As soon I went down hill I was almost about to stop.
But then my sister had sprint to the end and I cathed up
but she said we will be running home to. I said  “ WHAT”.
So we ran home.


I was Exhausted but  we had got home and me and my sister had went to sleep I was so happy that I had succeed my mission to run 3K and get home.     




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.